Name:
Location: Las Vegas

Stephan, Betsy, Sean, Selina, Nicole, Theresa and David have been dreaming of this trip for years.

Monday, August 08, 2005

Paris

The TGV is awesome! I don't know how fast we were going, but it was fast. French trains rival the German in comfort and style and the TGV moves like lightning. If it is possible, the French country side may be even more beautiful than the Italian. I don't know why but I was surprised by the open space and the forests in both countries. The sunflowers, corn and hay go on for acres and acres. The mountains visable from the line south of Paris are spectacular.

The Paris apartment is perfect. We are in a ritzy neighborhood in a huge, beautiful flat. We can walk to the Eifel Tower, church and the market. I bought bus tickets in French. The apartment has a computer with internet! I was just getting excited about uploading pictures when I discovered I left the first set, on CD, in the Rome apartment. Rats! I'll see what I can do about the more recent pics that are still on the card.

I felt so comfortable in Italy. I was a little worried about France. So far, I think I love it!

Au revoir!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home